Lin & Jirsa will be providing an associate photographer to conduct the photoshoot. The winner will receive a set of 30 to 50 full-resolution, post-produced images.
Voted best wedding photographers in OC and LA, Lin & Jirsa is one of the most sought-after studios in Southern California.
See more images from Lin & Jirsa on their website.
Henna Dil Se will be providing hair, makeup, and optional henna.
Henna Dil Se prides itself on being the industry's leading Henna and Beauty specialists that are known for their talent, speed, and creativity.
See more of Henna Dil Se's designs on their website.
Winner can either choose her own wardrobe or select an option from Mon Amie Bridal Salon.
Mon Amie Bridal Salon has served as the West Coast's most elegant and premiere bridal salon for 40 years. They present brides with an unparalleled selection of designer gowns and are renowned for their exceptional personalized service.
View their bridal down collections on their website.
Friar Tux will provide a free Suit or Tuxedo and Accessory Rental for the photoshoot. The winner has the option of using the free rental or wearing his or her own attire.
Friar Tux has helped millions of customers get dressed for the most important days of their lives.
1. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. This prize has no cash value. Prize cannot be sold. Prize cannot be transferred without prior consent from the contest administrator.
The prize is limited to one couple. Therefore, the resort stay is limited to two people, and the photoshoot is limited to two subjects.
This contest is not sponsored or affiliated with Instagram.
DATES OF PRIZE
At the contest's end, the contest administrator will contact the winner and all vendors to schedule the shoot and resort stay. All potential dates exclude all Saturdays and many Sundays due to the unavailability of the vendors during weekends. Blackout dates apply for the resort stay.
If the winner is unable to make any of the available dates; and the winner and the contest administrator are unable to finalize the agreed-upon date by January 30th, 2019, the winner is allowed to transfer the prize to another couple. Prize must be used within 6 months of the contest end date, otherwise, it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner.
2. To be eligible, entrants must follow each and every vendor listed above on Instagram at the time of the selection. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The winner will be notified by email. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
The Contest Administrator may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 month period after the prize notification email is sent.
3. This contest is administered by Lin and Jirsa Photography, LLC. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and have the ability to travel to Southern California for the event. Void where prohibited. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from the departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The Contest Administrator will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Contest Administrator will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this contest if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Contest Administrator including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
5. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned, the contest administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The contest administrator also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the contest administrator has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the contest. The contest administrator's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Contestants are responsible for all applicable taxes.